February 9, 2017 (Thursday)

I love tiny houses. Not sheds that people refer to as tiny homes, but actual tiny homes. I love the mobility of a THOW. I have watched shows on television with tiny homes and I have imagined living in one. I have a plan. I want to travel the country in a THOW. I would stay at RV parks, etc. 


I miss living in California. I miss the times I had a car. I miss having public transit. I miss working. I miss living in or near a city. I miss going to events. I miss going to movies. Coming here was not so much a choice as it was the only option at the time. Being here has been hard, except for the fact that I am spending more time with my mom. When I was in California I would call here every day but it's not the same as seeing her in person.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024