February 4, 2017

I know that it is late in the day to still not know what I want to do today. I could go out and get some stuff done but it's not as warm as it has been so I do not want to go anywhere.


I do not know what to do. I do not have the money to go back to school and I am unable to find work. Not that I am not applying to jobs that I am qualified for, I am as often as I find them, but no one is willing to hire me. I wonder about the reasons they choose to hire someone other than me. 


I need to raise money for a tiny home and a truck so that I can travel to where there is work for me. I am in a rural area so there are almost never any jobs for me located near me.


I hope to begin producing  a web series, here locally, next month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024