February 25, 2017 (Saturday)

My plan, after submitting to the writing program Tuesday, is to write more. I have updated Final Draft and now I have it on my MacBook Pro.


I also plan to read more and do some photography. I am not sure about video. I might do a vlog but I am not certain what it will be about.


I might wait to see about the writing program before moving or deciding to move.


I have considered where I would like to move. 


Options:


Ventura, CA. It is a great place to live. Small town in some ways, city in other ways. More of a city than anything in South Carolina.


North Hollywood, CA. There's an art's district. It's location is somewhat central to so many areas. The Red Line. The Orange Line.


Palm Springs, CA. A friend from school is setting up a small production house here and I want to help and she has expressed a desire to have me involved.


So, there are other options but these are the main ones I am considering.


I do not know when and if I will actually move but I do not beleive remaining in South Carolina is a viable option. There are no major towns here and no cities. The closest city worth mentioning is Atlanta. There is a large amount of film and TV production in Georgia but I do not have transportation to get there to even consider work there. If I moved to Georgia I would need a car. A car that would not need so much work on it since I know nothing about cars.


I could move to New York but it's such a large area and I am not good with cold weather. I do not mind cold weather some but NY would be too much for me.


I could move to Chicago but it's too violent there.


I hope that, whatever happens, that I make the right decisions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024