February 8, 2017 (Wednesday)

I am not sure what I will do. I mean I know things that I will not do.


I am not going to give up. I am not going to give in. There is no reason to not believe that I can achieve these dreams, no matter how long it will take, and I will not allow my doubt to stop me.


I do not know how I will be able to do it on my own, I have no one to help me at the moment, but I will keep moving forward.


I have decided to stop doing what I have been doing, stuck in a routine, and I will not give up no matter what.


I have had almost no response to my posts looking for actors. I knew that it would be impossible to find actors in a place like the one I currently live. There are no actors in my area. I don't know if I would truly call myself an actor, though I have done some acting, because it's not something I put any effort into doing anymore, mostly because there is not a need for actors in my area. 


When I lived in Los Angeles I submitted to auditions and went to auditions, but that's different because it's Los Angeles. Living in a rural area does not make finding actors easy. I see why the studios bring in actors from other areas, when filming in places like this, and why they bring in most of the crew from other places.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024