February 2, 2017

I have reserved the study room at the library, posted notices for actors, now I will wait and see if I receive a response. Not sure what I will do if no one responds. I know that I live in an area where finding actors is impossible, but I still have hope. It will be a challenge in general.


Everything will take effort and imagination. I will need to cast actors, write a series of short episodes based upon the actors I find, find locations, I forgot to mention that I will also have to write the series based upon the locations available, and I will have to edit the episodes and market the series. There is no pay for anyone, but my hope that this will be fun and rewarding for everyone involved.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024