February 3, 2017

I went out yesterday and was able to video (film) some footage for vlogs, but not as much as I had planned. I plan to edit the footage today and schedule them for Youtube.


I am considering when I will go out again and shoot more video. It will not be today. Maybe Saturday.


I am going to begin reading more often and writing more often. I have a stack of books from the library, including several book group books, and I will be reading them everyday. I will also begin writing more. I am working on a story about a boy attending his grandfather's funeral. It will deal with discovering things about his grandfather's life.


My hope is that I will have so much to do and so much to look forward to that I will be lifted from my depression. I have faith that I can be brought through these times of doubt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024