February 16, 2017 (Thursday)

I am not "religious", though I am religious. I mean I have faith in God and I believe certain things but I do not myself religious the way some are religious. I have spent a few years questioning what I believe, coming to conclusions but not answers to all questions, and I have found that what I believe is not based upon one "denomination" or sect of Christianity but Christianity itself.


I have faith but, at times like these, I wonder how things will work out, and I wonder what to do in these times. 


I am stuck here. Where is here? A place of time passing, a place far from cities and civilization, a place removed from modern times. This place is not for me but I do not have the resources to move anywhere. I have had crowdfunding campaigns in hopes of raising the funds to move to a city and or travel the country in a tiny house but no one is willing to help me.


From now on I am not donating my time and efforts to any organization in the form of photography or video production including video and photo editing. I have done so in the past but I need to focus on a career.


I hope things will improve soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024