January 31, 2017

I had some strange dreams. About travel and living. I will not go into detail because the dreams are now fuzzy. I will share that I dreamt about traveling and having a job.


I want to travel so much. I hate being stuck here. Where is here? A boring little place. So far from a metropolitan area. So far from a city. So many small towns. The public transit here is horrible. It is so inadequate it should be free.


I will continue to apply for jobs, with hopes of having a career someday, but I will not apply to jobs I do not desire. I would not apply to any more jobs but applying gives me a bit of hope.


I would not mind having an entry level position in a company that would lead to me doing what I want to do but there are none of these jobs anywhere near me. I have applied to jobs like these in cities like Los Angeles. I applied to be a dishwasher at one of the major studios. I have also applied for a job in the mail room at a major studio.


I believe the only thing I can do is have faith and produce video on my own, write as often as possible, photograph whatever I can, and keep moving forward not knowing what the future will be...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024