January 25, 2017

What is this? Another blog entry? Yes, I know that I have not been writing blogs too much recently, well more like months, but here I am attempting to have a daily blog.


I would love to say that I will have a daily vlog like Adam has but I think it's not going to happen. I really do not know what to do to justify having a daily vlog, not that it won't happen, but it's the fact that I do not have a car that will limit how far I can travel to film my vlogs.


I will film, attempt to film, several short vlogs each time I go out. If you watch my videos please be patient with me as I figure this out. I am not the best at recording myself so the audio may not be the best.


If you have suggestions for topics for vlogs in the West Columbia area please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024