January 29, 2017

Today I began writing a story about a boy going to his grandfather's funeral. It's less than 2 pages so far. This is the first story I have written, even if it's not completed, since last year and I hope I will write more often.


I plan to meet with actors next month and begin work on a web series. I do not know I will be able to follow through with this or not but I shall try. 


It is cold here, maybe not as cold as some places, but cold enough for me to not want to go outside. I hope to do videos sometime this week and edit them into a daily vlog but not sure if it would be worth going out in the cold.


I admit that I have been depressed some and this might slow me down but I hope to move forward nonetheless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024