January 28, 2017

I wonder if this will be the year that things really improve for me. Do not read this as not being thankful for what I have but a desire to better myself.


I have some photography and video equipment which I did not have last year at this time. My hope is to do more with this equipment.


I do not go anywhere and I am never around people my age. There's nothing to do where I live. I do not have a car. I live in a rural state in an area without adequate public transport.


I miss living in a city in a developed state. Being in an agricultural state is great for some but not me.


I apply to jobs all over the country that I am qualified for but still nothing except a part time, temp, position I had last year.


My hope is that this year things will change for the better even with the current president.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024