January 26, 2017

I have yet to edit a video I filmed, yeah I know it's not film, and have not went out again to create anymore video.


I know that it would be nice to have a daily vlog, especially if I can find topics enough (read: interesting enough) to share, but I will work towards that goal.\


There are things that I want to do more of but I know it's a matter of sitting down (or standing at times) to do them. I want to reserve the study room at the library and have meetings with actors and crew in the area (if there are any) and work towards producing narrative video like: web series, short films, etc. but I fear that no one will show up,



Are you out there? West Columbia? I cannot pay but my hope is to create content we can use to gain exposure for all of us.


I plan to do more photography when I am in the mood.


Anyone want to help me? I really need help. You can support me at http://www.patreon.com/jason29171


Visit my Photography site.


My Linkedin if you're interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024