Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I went to Pets Supplies Plus near me yesterday. I thought it went well until I took a better look at my receipt. I used 2 BOGO free coupons for wet cat food. The problem is that the total price of the item was not deducted from my order. I did not get one free when i bought one. I called the store but a person claiming to be the manager was rude and would not listen. This is a small chain store that I shop at several times a year. The prices, overall, are very high. The customer service is adequate at times but horrible in general. I would advise not to shop there.


I contacted Amazon concerning the cover I ordered for the iPad I won. I ordered it over a week ago and as of yesterday it had not shipped. I was worried that something went wrong with my order and that it would never ship. The shipping of the order was expedited. It is suppose to arrive tomorrow. It states "Sold by Fintie and Fulfilled by Amazon" on the page of the item I ordered. I'm curious as to why it had not been shipped after a week. This is not the first time I have had issues with Amazon orders. I was surprised to see that it was taking so long for Amazon to ship one item. Amazon customer service is better than most companies in that they respond promptly and attempt to resolve the issue.


I have eaten the chicken breakfast scramble at Chick-fil-a. I used the app to receive one for free. I do not eat at Chick-fil-a on a regular basis. In fact I almost never eat there. I am not a fan of the corporate attitude of Chick-fil-a. The company as a whole has issues. The food is great. Only if the company would mature. I am not a fan of any company that claims to be a "Christian" company. I don't like using "Christian" as means to make money. These companies are not "Christian" especially when they have doctrines of hate. 


I still do not know what I am going to do with my life. My hope and faith remain strong. I still doubt so much. I do apply to the occasional job opening but I no longer apply thinking I have a chance. I need to find a source of income, buy a tiny house and truck, and start a life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024