Thursday, September 28, 2017

I have been fortunate to win sweepstakes and instant win games. The reason I win is because I enter sweepstakes and play instant win games everyday. I would like to win a house so that I would have a place to live.


I want to take the day to think about my future and what I am going to do. I have often imagined that I would have a career, a job, and a house with a car in the garage, but it seems as though I will never get a job. Having a house would be great. I would love to have a tiny house so that I could travel the country. I have no idea what to do. I mean I have things I want to do but I am uncertain about how to make them into a career. I have self doubt. I think I've had it most of my life, but that's a long story that I do not share.


What shall I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024