Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I believe that the workout I am doing now is working.


I am isolated at the moment. I live in a rural state with inadequate public transportation.


It's not as though I would have anywhere to go if there were adequate public transportation. It comes with living in a rural area near a medium sized town and these small communities. I would be open to doing the open mic scene if there were an open mic scene. I would need to work on a stand-up routine but it would be something to do.


I have been told that I can sing. I know that I need help with my signing. I need to learn how to breath while singing instead of holding my breath. I would be open to singing.


I love photography but there are so many people doing it as a business, or attempting to do it. I have seen the work of some of these photographers and I wa not at all impressed.


I would like to write and direct movies and tv shows but I am not in a location that it would work since there are no actors or crew here and the state film office is a joke. If only I were in Georgia near Atlanta. Atlanta is the closest city to where I live.


I would move but I have no money to move.


I want to write short stories, poetry, etc and submit it but I will never pay a fee to submit my writing.


I am in a program though the employment office, I think that's what the place is called, but it's not much of  a program. They started sending me a list of jobs that are not remotely suited for me and the jobs in this state (as few as they are) are not sent to me but I have to discover them on my own. I have applied to SCETV (PBS) for jobs that I am overqualified for but have not even had an interview. I think it might be because I'm gay or they only hire people they already know like friends or family. I have met people that work for them and I know it's not because I'm not qualified.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024