Monday, September 25, 2017

If you want to know what I am doing in life or how I am feeling etc. then you should read my 3 daily blogs because I write about my daily life there. If it's not there or on my FB profile then it may not be something I want you to know. My age and other information is found on my FB profile so there is not need to ask me.


I do not call anyone unless I have a need to call someone which I usually don't or I will contact you through social media. I still have FB even though there's not much reason to be on there except that I find out about sweepstakes, instant win games, and freebies on FB. I guess it is true that the older generations are now using FB more than my generation. 


I post photos of most of what I win or receive in the mail in regards to packages on IG and FB etc. and I have plenty of photos of myself on social media so there's no need to ask me if I have photos. If you want nude or shirtless photos of me, not sure why anyone would want those, then please do not ask because I do not have these and I will not take any photos or make a video for you. Not that I care if you see me naked in photo or video. I just do not want to make such photos and videos. I also do not see why anyone would need them.


I doubt that anyone reads my blogs. If you do, thanks. Please share my blogs....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024