Wednesday, October 4, 2017

I am excited about my trip Friday.


But I know that I need to do more with my life.


Being single is not bad but I do not think I want to remain single. I do not know how to meet people anymore. I have no transportation. I have nowhere to go to meet people my age except bars. I am not a fan of bars. 


I want to have a career but I do not know how to make that happen. I have applied to so many jobs. I'm not interested in looking into other fields for my career because I do not have money to go back to school.  I live in the wrong state for what I went to school for, living in a rural state, and I do not have the resources to move to a better state.


I do not want to be consumed with worry about my future. I have wasted too much time doing this.


I would love to write for television. I doubt I will ever be a TV writer. I do not know how to get started. I have applied to writing programs but I doubt I am the type of person they are looking for. I have attempted to write and produce video in the past and that did not work out so well. I went to 2 schools that were mostly a waste of time. Though I did have some great Teachers like Yves. 


What will I do? I have ideas but I am doubtful about how to make those ideas happen and I am doubtful that these ideas will work...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024