Monday, October 2, 2017

I'm not a religious person in the way that some would consider religious. I have a faith and a set of beliefs. I am a Christian. I believe that the interpretation of scripture that so many people use is not accurate. I also believe that the majority of people claiming to live "according to these interpretations" ignore anything that is about themselves instead focusing on parts that were not accurately interpreted. They justify hate and discrimination with scripture taken out of context and scripture that was misinterpreted.


I would like to have a place to worship. A place with people of similar beliefs. A place where the ages of the people are diverse. A place where I can meet other Christians. That place does not exist where I live. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024