Thursday, October 26, 2017

Photography.


I October has been a good month in regards to my photography.


I traveled to NYC. The photography there was great. I like d doing street photography. Central Park was a relaxing place to photograph. There was a wide variety of things to photograph in NYC. I did some video while in NYC and I am posting those videos on my Youtube.


I went to the fair here and it was nice to do photography at a small fair. I  did some farm animal photography and some photography of the rides. It was a fun day.


I have no plans to do any photography on or for Halloween. I may not do anymore photography this month.


I need to do more video. I hope to do more video and photography.


One idea is to have a photograph of the day and a photograph of the month on the main page of my photography website.


I need to find ways to earn money from my photography. It would be great to have a steady flow of income from my photography and video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024