May 27, 2017 (Saturday)

Where would I want to live? If I could move from here, the middle of nowhere, and move anywhere?


A big city: Los Angeles or New York? A medium sized city: Atlanta? A small city: Greenville, SC? Move to the town of Columbia, SC or the community of Lexington? Where would make a big difference. I miss living in Los Angeles for many reasons I do not miss Los Angeles for other reasons.


Los Angeles:


Public Transportation, people may complain about it, it could always be improved, but at least it exists.


Opportunity: Even with a larger population there is more opportunity for me.


I think about all of the things I would do when I lived in Los Angeles that I am no longer able to do because I live in a rural area. I am stuck here. 


Middle of nowhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024