May 25, 2017 (Thursday)

Allergies. 


Did not get the job I had a Skype interview for, this morning, and I believe no one will ever hire me.


I'm stuck in a rural state with no transportation and no income. I miss living in a city. The closest city is Atlanta.


There's a town nearby and small communities around me but nothing worth mentioning.


I have no idea why but I have had weird FB friend requests in the past. I, at times, have approved them without looking at the profiles. I received a spam message from one of them stating that my profile was spam. This from a fake FB profile. I blocked that profile. I will block FB profiles if they are fake or if they are people to avoid.


What to do now? Go back to bed and try to forget today?


No, I will attempt to do some writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024