May 11, 2017 (Thursday)

Last night I looked back upon my time in Ventura, California. I often think back to my time in California, including after I moved away from Ventura, and I do miss living in California. I do miss living in a city. Now, I am not even close to a city. The closest city to me is Atlanta and that is so far from me.


I lived in Culver City, Hollywood, Los Angeles...


I would love to see some friends again, Toni, and I would like to go out there again. I do not mis everything from California. There are some people that I will never miss.


I hate being here. There's nothing here. I have to walk anywhere I go. People cannot drive here. A crazy woman tried to hit me with her van, while I was crossing at a crosswalk, she did not even slow down. The people here are rude in general. Some are nice. Living in a rural area without the charms of living in a rural area is not nice.


I miss the fellowship at Christ Chapel of the Valley. I miss going to free movies, working at the studios, and I miss working. 


I hope things improve for me soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024