April 17, 2017 (Monday)

Will this life ever be more than what it is now?


I want more from life but to find dreams fulfilled I know that I need help in reaching these gigantic goals. 


I feel isolated living in a rural state. I miss living in a city. Not that living in the city is always the best but it has some advantages.


I do not know what to do. I keep applying to job openings. I doubt this pursuit of a career will ever result in a career. 


As a young man I am hopeful about the future, yet doubtful about everything, and I continue to move forward despite the fact that it feels as though I am standing still.


I wonder what it is like for others. Did they have this much trouble when they were my age? Did the generations before mine have this much trouble with a first career? Why are we so caught up in the division of generations? The generation before mine being the start of the tech revolution. The generation after mine, going through middle and high school, with so many opportunities now presented to them. Generations before mine that fought in wars. I have no idea where I am going with this except to say that stuff like generations and other things that divide us should not be the focus. We need to focus on the things that unite us.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024