April 13, 2017 (Thursday)

Hello.


What to do today?

I have been reading a few books on writing and I plan to begin writing on a regular basis shortly.

I have somewhat of an idea of what I want to do with my photography site but it's still just a bunch of ideas in my head. I need to figure out the categories for the galleries and the way things will be presented on the site. I need to go out and do an entire day of photography but I need to be in a certain mood or it will be a waste of time.


I need to continue organizing my belongings. I hope to get rid of (sell) anything that I do not need. I hope to post details about what I will have for sale on here and other places soon.


Single. I am single but that area of my life is not something I am concentrating on at the moment. If I were to meet the right guy then that would change but I am not actively searching.


Faith. My faith remains. I have ceased my attendance of formal religious services for the moment to focus on writing and other stuff. I do not know if I would consider myself religious. I am a Christian but I prefer to keep labels to a minimum.

The many aspects of my personality, the things that make me who I am, are not to be divided up and labeled in an attempt to place me in any category whereas judging me based upon one of these factors alone. I like being unique. My goal is to not base my life around anything perceived as in gender. I will not be confined to what is expected of me.


Travel, moving, where shall I live?

I have many questions in my life with so little answers. I do not know where I will live. I would love to travel in a tiny home but do not have the resources to purchase a tiny home or a truck to travel with the tiny home. I have no specific places that I would like to live. I mean there are places that I liked living and would be open to living there again but I am open to living just about anywhere. I loved living in Ventura, CA.


Web Series? I have considered several times producing, locally and on my own, web series but was unable to locate enough actors and crew to make it happen. Producing a web series is not something I could ever do without support.


Thank you for reading my blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024