March 2, 2017 (Thursday)

I have some money now and I should have more (from a sweepstakes) soon. I was thinking about investing in more photography and video equipment. I was thinking I would begin producing more video including web series. Now, however, I do not believe I will be producing any video for now. 


Sometimes I get stuck. I have things that I could be doing but I become so focused on trying to figure out what to do next that I do not do what I can do now. I also get depressed and in these moments of depression I no longer want to do anything.


It's March. My birthday is the 15th. I feel hopeful but doubtful at the same time. Will this be the year that I finally have a career? Will I get into the writing program that I just submitted to? Will I be able to purchase a tiny house (and a truck to tow it with) and travel the country doing photography and videos? Will I meet someone that I will one day marry?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024