Friday, August 11, 2023

Friday, August 11, 2023


 Faith is simple: believe.


Let's laugh together.

I am watching Red, White & Royal Blue on Amazon. It's about two men that fall in love. It is nice seeing queer movies with people my age but I wonder how people meet and fall in love in real life.
I went to one place and I was planning to go to other places but it has been raining and thundering.
I plan to go to at least one place tomorrow.
I have not been feeling well.

Lost in a moment
gone but never forgotten,
a day I once had
I often recall
on days like this...


Late night. Waiting for a bus home. Each crowded bus passes by without stopping. I begin to wonder if I should start walking...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024