Wednesday, December 28, 2022

 Wednesday, December 28, 2022

These past few days I've had a hard time getting to sleep at night and a difficult time getting out of bed considering how cold it has been each morning.

I uploaded more photos to my Gurushots.com profile today and I began considering the idea of going out and doing some photography in the town across the river. There is a Main Street area that would be nice to photograph. Small town US.

I have no idea what I am doing but I need to figure things out soon. I would go out and offer my services as a photographer and videographer but I don't live in a friendly area. I don't believe many people would be willing to pay someone like me to do anything which is one reason I am still sans a first career...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024