A boy sat between the trees, the breeze swaying the branches above, leaves falling to the damp brown ground beneath him, watching the other boys ride their bikes up and down the small street...
I was planning to go to a couple of places this morning but the weather forecast calls for thunderstorms today and I have no interest in being out in bad weather today. I will have to wait until tomorrow or Monday. I hope to do some writing and get some stuff done today. I have no idea what I will do today but I feel like getting stuff done. I am coming to terms with the fact that the things in my head that make me want to cry will never go away. I need to focus on ways to live with these things. I need to focus on certain things instead of allowing myself to become overwhelmed by so many things I have no control over. https://crowdrise.com/dashboard/fjasonwhitaker/videoproductionequipment https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-whitaker-6234b87 https://teespring.com/stores/f-jason-whitaker-photography http://patreon.com/jason29171 https://www.tiktok.com/@jason29171 Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/5FKzPNjMPgt2YQUzwnwbco https://www.fjasonphoto.com/ https://fjasonwhitakerwriter.c...
http://threadbeast.refr.cc/K2TGJ8G Please continue reading this blog on my Patreon: Patreon: http://patreon.com/jason29171 Please read my writing on my Patreon and these sites: http://patreon.com/jason29171 https://www.wattpad.com/user/FJasonWhitaker https://fjasonwhitakerwriter.com/ GoFundMe: gf.me/u/zngibh gf.me/u/zngxxz Watch me Live each night on my Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuZxvV2KZgC8nkSHYtUoAkQ https://www.wattpad.com/user/FJasonWhitaker http://paypal.me/jason29171 https://www.tiktok.com/@jason29171 http://threadbeast.refr.cc/K2TGJ8G https://gurushots.com/jasonwhitaker29171/photos https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-whitaker-6234b87 https://teespring.com/stores/f-jason-whitaker-photography http://patreon.com/jason29171 https://www.tiktok.com/@jason29171 http://paypal.me/jason29171 Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/5FKzPNjMPgt2YQUzwnwbco https://www.fjasonphoto.com/ https://fjasonwhitakerwriter.com/ https://www.instagram.com/jason29171/ https://www.instagram.c...
Friday, November 11, 2022 The floorboards moaned and complained as Joe the mighty slowly made his way through the house toward the kitchen. A cat sat on a chair nearby, watching his progress toward a glass of water. He woke up in the dark of night in a stranger's house thirsty. He knew where the kitchen was from when they first walked into the house yesterday evening. Joe followed this stranger through... Continued on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jason29171
Comments
Post a Comment