Ghost Teacher #106

 Ghost Teacher #106



In a dream it is Winter. I am in a small cabin in the middle of nowhere. Snow is everywhere. Snow too deep to walk through for miles around the cabin. Only a small area around the cabin has been cleared somewhat. I often dream about being trapped somewhere.

I wake to another Monday. I have been adjusting to life in a new town for a couple of months now. I wonder where the time went because it feels as though I only arrived last week. Mr. Smith tells me I am his best student ever but I wonder if he is only telling me that so that my ego is boosted.

A fair is in town. I am presently late for an appointment to meet someone at that fair. I was up late last night thinking about a missing hiker. He was last seen entering the woods at the edge of town. His car was found on the other side of town the next week.


Please continue reading this story on my Patreon:

http://patreon.com/jason29171

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024