Ghost Teacher #105

 Ghost Teacher #105


My first Saturday in a new house, a new town, and I woke up from a dream that took lace in the old house. In my dream I am trapped in my room. I am trying to get out of my room but the door will not open. I can hear my Dad call for me from another room.

I wake up to the alarm. I have the alarm set to wake me up at the same time each day so that I wake up at the same time every day.

Last night was big. It was a strange experience. I solved the murder and I found the missing time capsule for the town. Today, I am in need of a boring day. I need the expected. I need the usual for usual people. I do not need my usual day.

I make my own breakfast because my mom has recently discovered yard sales. She wakes up early and goes in search of things we don't need at bargain prices.




Please continue reading this story on my Patreon:

http://patreon.com/jason29171

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024