Sunday May 10, 2020









I haven't done much so far today. I have watched some Youtube and a show on Disney + and I have entered and played the sweepstakes and instant win games I enter and play everyday.

I'm trying to figure out what I need to do and what I can do.

I want to write short stories and screenplays but whenever I sit down to write my mind goes blank or my mind is full of everything but writing. It's a struggle between wanting to do so much and wanting to do nothing. It's a struggle between knowing that I can write and doubt that anyone would ever be interested in reading my writing.

I have a subscription to Office 360 and I want to utilize it more especially since I have been paying for it.

I want to do more with my websites, blogs and social media. I need to make money and I want to make money while creating the content that I enjoy making.

I need help. I need people to visit and share the links below. I need support via my Patreon. I need people to subscribe or follow my various accounts below. I need people to watch my videos on Mixer and Youtube.

I have no idea what to do because I doubt the results of doing anything that I can do. I doubt my own abilities. I doubt that anyone will hire me. I doubt so much about myself....

If you are reading this you want to help please refer to the above.



Amazon Wish List:
B&H Wish Lists:
Podcast:
https://fjasonwhitakerwriter.com/
video editing:
Video editing and color grading:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024