Sunday May 03, 2020

Today is Sunday and I plan to do some writing and look into creating videos utilizing public domain audio and free to use video.
 
I need to focus and become more organized. I need to have a daily and a weekly routine so that I will get things done instead of wasting so much time.

Please visit my Patreon if you want to read the rest of what I wrote above.
I plan to write more often and most of this writing will be posted to my Patreon. Some will also be posted to my writing site.

Please visit and share the links below. Please subscribe and follow me. Please watch and read my content.




Amazon Wish List:
B&H Wish Lists:
Podcast:
https://fjasonwhitakerwriter.com/
video editing:
Video editing and color grading:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024