Tuesday April 28, 2020





I went one place today, listen to my podcast if you want to know where I went, and I did not do much aside from this.
 
I received a rejection letter from this unknown site that I submitted a short story to...
 
I did apply to a few jobs today. Not that anyone will ever hire me. I only hear back from the scams.
Indeed is full of fake job openings and fraud, scams. I thought Indeed was better than this but I was wrong.
 
I can no longer recommend the sampling site Pinchme.com due to the fact that you are required to visit malicious sites to receive samples now. The semi legitimate things that they force you to sign up for to receive samples do not work. This site went from being good to horrible. I contacted them about this but their customer service is horrible.
 
I have no idea what I will do. I hope to submit to the Nick writing program. Some naive person once asked me if this writing program would be located here in South Carolina.
 
I did apply for unemployment and the stimulus check but have not received anything...
 
I hope to write more but at the moment my mind becomes blank when I sit down to write.




Amazon Wish List:
B&H Wish Lists:
Podcast:
https://fjasonwhitakerwriter.com/
video editing:
Video editing and color grading:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024