Thursday April 30, 2020









I'm trying to focus on the things that I can do:

Editing Youtube videos using Public Domain material

My writing

My websites

Nick Writing program application

Some stuff like going out and shooting video and photography will need to wait until some point in the future.

I will keep submitting to job openings but I'm not going to dwell upon these applications. I also plan to keep working for the social media company until I can find a job.

I want to monetize my Youtube and other things and find supporters for my Patreon.

I want to own a tiny house and a truck to tow the tiny house with. I hate attempted to raise money for this but that has not worked so far. It would be great if I could have a tiny house and truck fully paid for and make enough money through patreon and other places like Youtube and Mixer to travel the country.

I have no idea what I will do except I plan to focus on the small things that I can do instead of the things I hope to do someday....


Amazon Wish List:
B&H Wish Lists:
Podcast:
https://fjasonwhitakerwriter.com/
video editing:
Video editing and color grading:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024