Wednesday January 08, 2020

This morning I woke up late after going to bed very late last night. There was no work available again today but I was able to get a few things done like a video I had to do for the clothing company I'm a brand ambassador for. I also did some house cleaning.
Soon I will be leaving for choir practice. I need to come home and work finish editing the wedding video. I would have done some editing earlier but my head has been hurting today.
I have the wedding video to edit, the interview video to edit for Sunday , and a test to take to qualify for a new project for the social media company i work for.

I plan to begin writing again soon with at least one series of short stories. I also plan to livestream on Youtube as soon as I get my camera working with Youtube better.

I need to go to bed earlier and get up early and begin working.

video editing:
Video editing and color grading:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024