Tuesday January 28, 2020

I played Xbox and streamed most of the day today. I did some laundry, which I need to hang up some of tomorrow.

I have no plans for tomorrow until dinner and choir practice in the evening.

I need to focus and motivate myself to write and create other content. I need to work on sharing this content and I need to find way so monetize my content.

I plan to: 1. Continue to stream video game play to Mixer 2. Make videos for Youtube 3. create social media content including social media content promoting my videos and other content 4. Write 5. Publish my writing using Amazon and other sources
I have other plans but those are the ones that I can think of at the moment.

video editing:
Video editing and color grading:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024