Friday, March 10, 2023

 Friday, March 10, 2023

I went to one place today.

I have no interest in church buildings, non-profit organizations, politicians, etc.

These non-profit organizations ask for money but do not help people. If they do help people it's a select group of people determined by them. They selectively help those like them. I need help and there's no one willing to help me.

I have no need for church buildings. I am not affiliated with any church building. I recently gave FBC of Greenville, SC a chance to prove that they are different but they affirmed how they are like any other church building.

I do not care for any politician because none of them represent me.

I do not know what I will do today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024