Tuesday, February 21, 2023

 Tuesday, February 21, 2023

---UPDATE BELOW---
I have been dealing with a company about an order I placed a few years ago, which they canceled. I had a gift card for $500 from this store.  I misplaced the gift card shortly after placing the order. I have never received a refund for that gift card.
Their response has made it evident that these companies are fraudulent and should be avoided. Do not buy anything or deal with these companies: blue wave products (bluewaveproducts.com) and Recreational Deals (https://recreationdeals.com)
---UPDATE---

They finally looked into it instead of telling me again that they do not issue gift cards. They sent me a gift card. I have not utilized it yet and I plan to update this when that time comes.


I am going to play Mardi Gras bingo at the library this evening. I plan to leave soon.

I plan to work on my writing and other things when I return home tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024