Sunday, February 06, 2022

 Sunday, February 06, 2022



This is the first time I have posted on here since December. I have been posting on Patreon and WordPress from my phone which does not have this app. I deleted those apps from my phone today, which means that I am going back to writing my blogs on my computer.


This means that I will begin posting on here most days.


I have been working today. I have been working since this morning and I am hopeful that I will be able to quit this job soon. I hope to have a career. A first career.


I'm going to watch something on my Smart TV now, streaming.


I will continue to work for the next few hours. I plan to work tomorrow. I may end up working Tuesday.


Please continue reading this post on my Patreon:



http://patreon.com/jason29171

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024