Ghost Teacher #111

Ghost Teacher #111

Mr. Smith once told me that sometimes dreams have a way of revealing things to use, either about ourselves or the world around us, and the dream I had after visiting that house was little of both.

I recall the beginning, like a prologue to a greater tale waiting to be told, the many rooms places this tale could take you if you chose. If I dreamt of me entering the house I do not recall. In the middle of the house, I began this dream, at least as much as I recall how the dream began.

Sounds were coming from all directions like layers of sound overwhelming your senses. I could isolate a few sounds but mostly it was like a tidal wave of sounds. I could hear cats. I could hear people laughing. I could hear a dish breaking, maybe a cup and saucer falling to the floor.


Please continue reading this blog on my Patreon:

http://patreon.com/jason29171

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

Sunday, June 27, 2021

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)