Wednesday February 05, 2020

I want to write. I need to find a way to get myself in the mood to write. I need inspiration. I will need to sit down and write. I will need to listen to music while I write. I have one place in mind to submit a short story to before the end of this month.

This evening I have my usual dinner and choir practice schedule.

I need to think of videos that I would want to do for Youtube. I have been playing video games and streaming them to Mixer.

I need to come up with photography projects. I need the practice.

I need to work on my websites and my social media so that they are constantly updated with new content.

















video editing:



Video editing and color grading:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024