Friday October 11, 2019

I worked my last hours for the main project that I was working for today. I thought I would have until the 13th to work but that turned out to be not true.
I don't know what I will do now. I know I need to find more work because I do not make much from the other projects that I currently work on.

I want to do videos on Youtube, I want to write more, I want to do more photography, I want to stream video game play, and so much more but I'm nervous that I will wasted my time doing these things.

Please sign up for my Patreon. I need your support.

Thanks...


I guess I will have to do these things and not worry about making a living...



Please consider the Following:





Podcast:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024