Sunday, November 5, 2017

I have decided that I shall do a web series. I shall find actors and crew. I shall find locations. I will not give up. I will move forward with my life.


I am going to be more focused and more organized. I may need to take some time to organize my possessions and organize my bedroom (which is also my home office) but I plan to focus on my career.


So, I have been submitting to job openings for so long. Only a few interviews in years. Only one part time, temp, position with a non profit which was last year. I have decided: my career is: my writing, my photography, and my video which includes web series.


I will treat these as a career. i will have hours to work on these each day.


I now have a daily vlog. I need stuff to keep me going. Things to work on each day. Daily tasks to keep me focused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)

Wednesday, February 07, 2024