Sunday, August 27, 2017

My WordPress is not working today, so I'm not certain if I will have a post on there today or not. I will try again later today.


I might play video games today. 


Last night I began reading a  book for one of the two book clubs at the library. There were three clubs but one went away due to low attendance. It was the one that met in the morning.


The other book club is reading a book I've already read which was better since they had no copies of it when I went to pick them up.


I will try to read the other book before the date of the meeting. 


I might work on some writing later today...


I am going to Kmart to use my Shop Your way points either Wednesday or prior to Wednesday since I have points that expire Wednesday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

Thursday, April 11, 2024

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)