July 14, 2017 {Friday}

Shall things improve for me? Shall I ever have a career? Shall I ever have a boyfriend?


If you do not know already: I'm gay.


Surprise not really.. If you don't know already then you have not been to my website or my social media, etc.


I don't know about these titles though. It's possible that there, out there somewhere, is a woman that I will find attractive in the I want to marry and etc, kind of way but I doubt it. 


Male? I guess. I do not desire to be labeled. What does being male mean? I do not identify with what some would consider male or female traits or characteristics. 


I don't like generalizations. I am me. Why compare me with anyone else?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, February 06, 2022

Thursday, April 11, 2024

March 12, 2017 (Sunday)